Happy Birthday my dear sister

She knows just where I dream to go
Remember where I have been
Accepts me just the way I am
But never allow me to be less than I can
And we are truly friends

I am always the most important
Though it means she will be the second
My joy remains the goal
Whilst hers is sometimes withhold

She will always there for me
No matter what or when
And every time I am with her
It feels like having my mom again

My dear sister
You are the magic of my life
For all moments that we’ve had
I could never thank you enough
Only Allah could pay it right

You definitely deserve the most beautiful life
Have a great birthday!

Wearing a Raya 'uniform' is one of our many sisterhood rituals (Eid Fitr 2008)

3 comments:

siti khadijah said...

Selamat kembali berblog...:-)

Anonymous said...

My dearie sis,

You made me cry. :(

Thanks so much for your loving thought.

Appreciate it so much. :)

azizah said...

Kak Ngah, ya la... Payah betul nak menulis, very unlike you :)

Anonymous lah sangat... Heheheh