From the other part of him

Sunday, October 25, 2009

azizah

To my dearest fiance, Azizah..

This is the girl, that i sold my soul to, that i would do anyhing to make her smile, for her heart never i break, for her trust never i breach..

This is the girl, with her heart that is so tender, give her service to other, in my eyes she is so splendour, great role she play in great love of our..

This is the girl, that never give me any headache, but cure for some of it, not because psychologyst she is, but her natural and i loving it.

This is the girl, that even if i may wanting a top model to be with, but i could never love someone else as much as with this girl i did, that reason alone wipe all my sinisters wish..

This is the girl, that i want to spend the rest of my life with, have a great family and a lot of kids, financially free and never-have-to-work-as-hard-as-before life it is..

0 comments: