Coming home after four years_August 2024

I was talking to a student via Whassap tonight, and browsed through different journal publishers, and suddenly Allah brought me to this blog again. 

This is after four long years. 

A blog that I forgot even the name of. 

I reached here from my brother's https://haizir.blogspot.com/ who seems to have never updated his since 2020 too. 

Let me start with a miracle that has just happened.

Allah grants my husband an Umrah trip, Alhamdulillah. This is with a marketing task that we never know what it looks like as soon as he comes home. 

He reached safely last night at Mekah Al Mukarramah, with a not-so-well health condition. But what more to ask when we are already there right. It is always the best place the majority of us want to be. 






Enjoy your days dear. May Allah grant you solace and success, in this life and after. Hope to see you in 10 days, insyaAllah. 

0 comments: