So many homework MFL

 I am writing here to remind me the homework for Mindfulness for Life

1. Breathing space (3 mins - tds)

2. Mindful movement (15 mins - dly)

3. 50:50 (seconds - dly)

I was doing this consciously when I was talking to my USAINS client. It was a first session around 1 half and hour. This was pretty straightforward because I can immediately making use of the techniques I learned, applied, and benefited as this is a young male with anxiety. 

4. 10 gratitude (10 fingers - dly)

*bought kuih topi for Iffah 

*saw my USAINS client 

*know what to do and where to go with this

*inspired my Dr Foo's passion on patients 

*did my MFL notes and homework

*wear a new comfy pinkish MONIGA

*give away my new shoe to cleaner


5. Body scan (30 mins - dly)

6. Mindful activities (while solat, mengaji, breastfeeding, washing, folding clothes, talking to my kids, cuddling them) (1 activities - dly)

7. Experience Calendar (1 record - dly)

This image for illustration purpose only.




 

0 comments: